Q: Is this site free or do I have to pay for uploading pictures or viewing?
A: All the information here is free and You do not have to pay anything. Although, please remember that the copyright of all photos belong to the photographer.
Q: How do I become a member of this site?
A: Click on the register-link at the top right hand corner. Fill in the requested information.
Q: Can I see where all the photos are taken on a world map?
A: Yes, you can. Click on Destinations and then click and zoom in on the map.
Q: How do I upload a picture?
A: First of all you need to register and log in.
- Click Experiences on the top navigation-bar and follow the guide
- The guide will take you through the creation of an Experience and an Album
- Then click on Upload Picture on the left menu
- Type the location of the picture that you would like to upload in the Find Location-field, eg New York
- If multiple hits, choose one
- Drag the marker on the map to the exact location of the picture
- Write the caption of the picture
- Write a description of the picture
- Click Upload
Q: When uploading a picture, can I search for a specific address?
A: Yes, eg 511 Lexington Ave, New York.
Q: How large pictures can I upload?
A: There is maximum limit of 3.5 MB per picture. The picture can also not be larger than 4000 x 3000 pixels.
Q: Are the pictures resized when uploaded?
A: Yes, the pictures are resized when uploaded.